NVS COUNCIL MEMBERS.
The National Volunteer Service is governed by a council to direct and oversee the operations of the organization. The Council consists of the Chairman and four other Councilors, apart from the Executive Director as ex-officer to the Council. The Chairman and Councillors are all appointed by the Minister responsible through the National Executive Council for a term of three years and are eligible for re-appointment. The current members are:
- Bernard Maladina (Chairman) representing the Business Sector.
- David Wissink, representing the Mining Industry.
- Ravu Vagi, representing Department of Personnel Management.
- Julius Wargirai, representing Department of Provincial and Local Government Affairs.
- Anna Solomon, representing Department of Community Development.
- Molly Willie, representing National Volunteer Service.
They were all appointed on the 25th of October 2014 but were officially sworn in as council members almost a year later in October 2015.